Plot 11, Cranleigh Road, GUILDFORD, Surrey, GU5 0TP
starts 10:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
want to sell one similar?
some helpful tips to get you started
a selection of three freehold parcels of land
prime Surrey Hills residential location
road frontage and opposite residential property
full vacant possession
The land lies off the east side of Cranleigh Road within the centre of the village of Shamley Green with the town of Cranleigh to the south and Guildford to the north. Cranleigh Road links between Cranleigh and Guildford with the plots located in close proximity of the facilities of Shamley Green. More comprehensive shopping and recreational services may be found at both Guildford to the north which offers a very comprehensive range of shopping and recreational amenities whilst the town of Cranleigh lies to the south. The area is well served by transport links, local bus routes serving the surrounding area and the A3 lies to the north providing access further north to the M25 (junction 10). The main line commuter station at Guildford provides fast services to London.
Each plot comprises a useful and manageable parcel of land with direct road frontage to Guildford Road whilst Plot 11 has return frontage along Northcote Lane. The plots are sold on an unconditional basis but may, given their proximity to other residential properties offer future development potential subject to the
necessary consents. Purchasers are deemed to rely on their own enquiries with regard to planning, but given the size of the plots they may well be ideal for development for a single residential dwelling.
Lot Plot Acreage
102 7 0.19 acres
103 9 0.17 acres
104 11 0.10 acres
Strictly and only by prior arrangement with the joint auctioneers Exclusive Property Sales and Consultants, Tel: 0208 432 7330.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.