Land at, Hildenbrook, TONBRIDGE, Kent, TN11 9JN
starts 10:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
- Opposite residential dwellings
- Future potential (STPP)
- Full vacant possession
The village of Hildenborough is located some 5 miles south east of Sevenoaks and 2 miles north west of Tonbridge lying just east of the A21. The village benefits from a good range of services with a number of pubs, restaurants, cafes and shopping facilities. Additional and more comprehensive services are available at both Sevenoaks to the north and Tonbridge to the south. This is also a strategic commuter location with Hildeborough station offering direct and fast rail links to London Charing Cross, London Cannon Street, London Bridge and Waterloo East all of which have a journey time of between 40 to 50 minutes. Other transport links serving the locality include the A21 which links north to the M25 (junction 5) or south towards Tonbridge and then on to Hastings and the South Coast.
The property comprises this parcel of land extending to approximately 0.5 acres. It lies east of Riding Lane via Hildenbrook with a land itself lying opposite Glen House. The land is sold on an unconditional basis only but may have some future development potential subject to the necessary consents. Such development may be for a single dwelling within the sizeable plot and these details show some initial computer generated images of a single dwelling that the buyer may wish to take forward to the local authority for pre-application planning advice. Buyers are however deemed to rely entirely on their own enquiries with regard to planning potential.
total site area:
Approximately 0.5 acres.
Strictly and only by prior arrangement with the joint auctioneers Exclusive Property Services, Tel: 0208 432 7330.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.
The legal documents are not yet available, please save the Lot to be notified when they become available or when they change.