Plot 4 opposite Culmer Cottages, Culmer Lane, GODALMING, Surrey, GU8 5AW
starts 10:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
three freehold parcels of land
future potential subject to the necessary consents
full vacant possession
These plots lie within this popular commuter belt location opposite Culmer Cottages and just south of the town of Godalming. The villages of Wormley and Witley are nearby and the properties also lie to the north of the popular location of Chiddingfold. There is a good range of shopping facilities nearby at Milford with more comprehensive services at Godalming town centre which lies to the north east. The area is well served by transport links with the A3 lying to the west providing fast access north towards Guildford and the M25 or alternatively south via the Hindhead Tunnel to Portsmouth and the South Coast. Other transport links include the rail connection at nearby Milford (South Western Railways) which provides direct links to London Waterloo with a journey time of less than one hour.
These plots offer the opportunity for a buyer to acquire a good size yet manageable parcel of land located on the north side of Culmer Lane. The plots lie opposite residential properties and may have some future potential for development subject to the necessary consents. The land is however sold on an unconditional basis but may offer the opportunity for a buyer to acquire a strategic parcel of land which could have future development potential and buyers are deemed to rely on their own enquiries in this respect. Alternative uses of the land would of course be for recreational purposes or in conjunction with the cottages opposite.
Lot Plot acres
83 2 0.42 acres
84 3 0.36 acres
85 4 0.35 acres
Strictly and only by prior appointment with the auctioneers.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus makes every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers’ risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.
The legal documents are not yet available, please save the Lot to be notified when they become available or when they change.