Unit B, Union Street, BURTON-ON-TRENT, Staffordshire, DE14 1AA
starts 10:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
want to sell one similar?
some helpful tips to get you started
modern retail parade of four units with ancillary upper parts
prime location in heart of shopping centre
investment with rents reserved at £53,750 per annum
nearby occupiers include Sainsbury’s Supermarket, Next, H & M
This retail parade lies within the Coopers Square shopping Centre in the Heart of Burton-on-Trent located off Union Street. Sainsbury’s Supermarket is immediately opposite and multiple traders with Coopers Square include Next and H&M. The locality also benefits from immediately adjoining Car Parking spaces with
Coopers Square providing some 600 spaces. The area is also well served by public transport inks provided by local bus routes serving the surrounding area and a mainline rail connection within the Town. Road links are provided by the A38 which leads North East towards Derby or South West to Lichfield.
This Lot comprises a modern parade of four retail units each benefiting from first floor accommodation providing storage and ancillary space. Each of the units benefits from superb frontage and visibility with unit A1 (Alphabet Gift Shop) having the added advantage of return visibility to Union Street.
Comprises some 830 sq ft over two floors and is let trading as Games Workshop. The lease is for a term of ten years expiring 1st December 2023 on full repairing and insuring terms. The lease provided for a rent review 1st December 2018 and this is currently outstanding. The current rent is £15,000 per annum. Rent Review Outstanding.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus makes every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers’ risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.