94 Prospect Quay, Point Pleasant, LONDON, London, SW18 1PP
starts 10:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
- Freehold former restaurant premises, outdoor deck/platform, eating area and jetty for mooring
- Enormous potential offered with full vacant possession
The property is located in this stunning riverside location of Prospect Quay set at the edge of the 20 acre tree lined riverside Wandsworth Park. The property benefits from dramatic views over the River Thames and the tree lined parkland of Hurlingham Park on the opposite bank. Accessed also via the popular riverside walkway, the property has a draw of catchment areas as far as Putney, Barnes, Wandsworth, Fulham and Chelsea. It also benefits from ease of access to public transport links which include a network of buses, underground and mainline stations which include Putney, East Putney, Putney Bridge and Wandsworth Town. For more affluent visitors to the area, the property is also located within close proximity of the heliport at Battersea. This property clearly offers an enormous potential and is situated within the pedestrian piazza and holds this prominent riverside position.
The main building is a uniquely designed two floor property offering an internal area of some 282.6sqm (3,042sq.ft.). it has the benefit of additional outdoor display and seating area extending to some 62.8sqm (676sq.ft.) and has the ability to utilise an area for designated external seating within the piazza. The property has previously been utilised as a restaurant and has a ground floor dining area together with bar waiting area, kitchen and stores. At first floor level there is a substantial dining area affording fabulous views across the River Thames with additional space together with customer WC facilities. The property also benefits from use of the jetty with a licence from the Port Authority to utilise this, further details of this licence are available from the auctioneers.
Restaurant area 87.68sqm (943.7sq.ft.)
Storage areas 29.37sqm (316.1sq.ft.)
Public WC facilities 16.64sqm (179.1sq.ft.)
Restaurant area 85.72sqm (922.6sq.ft.)
Kitchen 46.06sqm (495.7sq.ft.)
Public WC 3.5sqm (37.6sq.ft.)
Storage area 13.69sqm (147.3sq.ft.)
Total internal area 282.66sqm (3,042sq.ft.)
Outdoor display/seating area 62.85sqm (676.5sq.ft.)
The property is sold freehold with full vacant possession upon completion.
Whilst clearly the property offers great oportunities for continued use as a restaurtant there could be other uses or deveilopment possibilities such as office use, conversion of whole or part to residential and/or other commercial use subject to all necessary consents
Strictly and only by prior appointment with the auctioneers/joint auctioneers. Please call 0208 432 7330 for an appointment.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.
The legal documents are not yet available, please save the Lot to be notified when they become available or when they change.