Land at, Crown Building , SUDBURY, Suffolk, CO10 2RL
starts 10:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
Planning permission granted for the erection of 19 apartments (12 x 1 bedroom + study room + 2 bathrooms, 3 x 2 bedroom + 2 bathrooms, and 4 x 1 bedroom) with associated parking
No Section 106 contribution or affordable housing
Full vacant possession
The site is situated on the south side of Newton Road, to the west of its junction with King Street (A131) to the west. The A131 leads to the A134 to the north. An extensive range of shops and other facilities is available in Sudbury town centre a short walk to the west. the property within close proximity to Colchester, Chelmsford, Braintree Designer Outlet and Standstead Airport. Rail services run from Sudbury Station approximately half a mile to the south with train links to London Liverpool Street Station in approx 1 hr 20 mins. The open spaces of Belle Vue Park are directly opposite the site. Within close proximity to this site Babergh District Council has given its backing for plans to transform a key area of Sudbury Town Centre into a culture and leisure space. The vision aims to overhaul the area to a modern facility featuring homes, restaurants, cinema and other retail leisure offerings. Prospective purchasers must rely upon their own enquiries in this respect.
The property comprises a cleared site extending to approximately 0.17 hectares (0.421 acres). To be offered with planning permission for the erection of 19 apartments (12 x 1 bedroom + study room + 2 bathrooms, 3 x 2 bedroom + 2 bathrooms, and 4 x 1 bedroom). Each Study room is large enough to be a bedroom and has a window.
Site area approximately 0.17 Hectares (0.421 Acres)
Planning permission was granted on 7th December 2018 (under application number DC/18/02513) for the erection of up to 19 apartments (12 x 1 bedroom + study room + 2 bathrooms, 3 x 2 bedroom + 2 bathrooms, and 4 x 1 bedroom) with associated parking and communal areas and construction of new vehicular access.
No Section 106 contribution or affordable housing element - for further details please refer to the legal documentation on our website www.barnardmarcusauctions.co.uk
Documents relating to planning and construction including topographical survey and ground test reports are available - for further details please refer to the legal documentation on our website www.barnardmarcusauctions.co.uk
VAT is applicable to the sale of this lot
By application to the site within daylight hours.
Local Planning Authority:
Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Council. Tel: 03001 234000.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus makes every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers’ risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.