Plot 14, Church Road, BEDFORD, Bedfordshire, MK44 3QD
starts 10:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
- Four freehold parcels of land
- Located directly behind residential housing in Church Road
- Manageable plot sizes with potential
These parcels of land lie directly behind the residential properties fronting Church Road (numbers 18, 20 and 22) within the heart of Willington. Willington lies off the A421 between the A6 to the west and the A1 to the east and provides a good range of local facilities whilst more comprehensive shopping and recreational pursuits may be found within the heart of Bedford which lies within some 6 miles to the west. The commercial centres of both Luton and Stevenage lie to the south with the locality having good road links provided by the A1 (M) lying within some 4 miles to the east at Sandy.
Each of the plots comprises a roughly rectangular shaped parcel of land located directly behind residential dwellings within Church Road. The plots are accessed via a right of way leading directly off Church Road and this right of way will also include rights for the purchasers of these plots to install services as required for any future use or development of the land. The plots are mainly open grassland and range between some 806sqm to 860sqm, almost three times larger than a doubles tennis courts. The plots are sold on an unconditional basis only but may have some future potential which could include a development of a single residence subject to all necessary consents. Purchasers are deemed to rely on their own enquiries to the local authority planning department but these details do show a computer generated image of how a single dwelling could be established on each plot.
Lot Plot Size
58 12 425 m2
59 13 395 m2
60 14 295 m2
61 15 290 m2
For plans showing exact boundaries and measurements of each site please contact the auctioneers.
Strictly by arrangement with the auctioneers.
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.
The legal documents are not yet available, please save the Lot to be notified when they become available or when they change.