Four Seasons Industrial Estate, Kimpton Road, SUTTON, Surrey, SM3 9QR
starts 10:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
- Nine units extending to 24,450 sq.ft. within 1 acre site
- Fully let investment with rent reviews 2019, 2021, 2022 and 2023
- Current rents reserved £241,000 per annum
The property forms part of the main Kimpton Industrial Estate which lies off Kimpton Parkway connecting immediately to the A217 Oldfield Road linking Morden and Mitcham through towards Sutton and then south towards Banstead, the M25 (junction 8) and Reigate. This is the premier business park within the Sutton area and host to a significant volume of major multiples. The Wickes store lies at the entrance to Kimpton Parkway with the A217 with other main users within the estate including Toolstation, Big Yellow Self Storage, Travis Perkins, Selco Builders Merchants, Halfords Auto Centres, Screwfix, Howdens and many other major multiples. The industrial estate is also next to the main Tesco Supertore and McDonald’s Drive-Thru located with access directly from the A217. The locality has the benefit of significant road links with the A217 providing access north towards South West London locations such as Mitcham, Morden, Balham, Earlsfield and Wimbledon whilst leading south towards Sutton with Epsom and Ewell to the south west whilst the A217 also provides access further south to the M25 motorway.
The properties were developed in the early 90s and comprise nine business units of steel construction with brick clad elevations below pitched roof. The estate is arranged to provide two blocks of business units with vehicular access (Four Seasons Crescent) providing an in and out access directly to Kimpton Road which links straight to Kimpton Parkway. The estate therefore provides a significant parking with good road visibility to Kimpton Road within this very established business locality. The total built area extends to approximately 24,450 sq.ft. with a total site being of approximately 1 acre.
Please see the attached brochure.
Clearly the properties offer significant rental growth potential with rent reviews not only this year but also in 2021, 2022 and 2023. There may be further potential for a more significant re-development of the site utilising a greater footprint and therefore increasing the net lettable area subject of course to all necessary consents for which purchasers are deemed to rely on their own enquiries.
The estate is held on one lease from Sutton Borough Council for a term of 125 years from 4th July 1983 at a current ground rent of £67,000 subject to 5 yearly reviews, next review due 2023.
The property is NOT elected for VAT.
total current rents reserved:
£241,000 pa. Rent reviews 2019, 2021, 2022 and 2023.
Strictly and only by prior arrangement with the joint auctioneers, Tel: 020 8432 7330
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.
The legal documents are not yet available, please save the Lot to be notified when they become available or when they change.