76, Royal Hospital Road, LONDON, SW3 4HN
starts 09:30 AM at Grand Connaught Rooms
Tenure: Leasehold. Lease Information awaited. Please check the Legal Pack for further details.
999 year Lease with Share of Freehold
Rent Currently reserved £60,000 per annum
This prime located investment lies on the south side of Royal Hospital Road in the heart of Chelsea between Chelsea Physic Garden to the south west and Ranelagh Gardens, the home to The Chelsea Flower Show to the north east. This corner unit lies at the junction with Paradise Walk and forms
part of a retail parade with a Tesco Express within the parade. The parade provides retail, restaurant and other services to this popular and affluent residential area whilst benefitting from the opportunity of additional trade from both passing vehicular traffic and pedestrians.
The property comprises this corner retail unit with accommodation extending to some 38.7 sq.m.(416 sq.ft.).The property currently is let trading as Afridi Gallery which specialises in rare and exquisite carpets and textiles, with furniture and objects united by quality of design.
Retail Zone A 14.5 sq.m. (156.0 sq.ft.)
Retail Zone B 9.8 sq.m. (105.4 sq.ft.)
Remaining Retail 14.4 sq.m. (155.0 sq.ft.)
Total Internal Area 38.7 sq.m. (416.3 sq.ft.)
The property is let to Shahbaz Afridi Limited (Company No: 03441598 incorporated 29/9/1997) for 10 years from 27th January 2016 on effective full repairing and insuring terms at a current rent of £60,000 per annum. The lease provided for a break clause in January 2021 which was NOT exercised by the tenant.
£60,000 per annum
Held on a lease together with a share of the freehold of the block with the lease being for a term of 999 years from 25/3/2008
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1,150 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to Barnard Marcus Auctions by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst Barnard Marcus make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lot location is based upon nearest property postcode only. Actual location of property being sold may differ.
Information about this lot will be sent to your friend.